Hey, all! Happy Sunday!
It’s the beginning of the week- which means I’m in full power and ready to go! On Friday, I finished a five page essay for a Summer class I’m taking. Assigned for American Poetry, I analyzed The Hollow Men, which is a brilliant poem by T.S. Elliot. Writing and dissecting his work was grueling, and intense, but worth it in the end! So here’s a fun article I wrote on my bucket list for this upcoming season.
- Spend a Day in a City I haven’t been visited yet
- Try a new drink (I’m rooting for a Manhattan..)
- Visit the Beach (Seriously, my campus is 20 minutes away from the shore!)
- Spend more time with my friends
- Do seven brave things
- Meet new people
- Ride on a motorcycle
- Keep of at least GPA of 3.5
- Write about something extraordinary
- Finish my memoir (I’m almost there- I’ve got 40 pages!)
- Take a Law or Politics class (I signed up for International Relations!)
If anyone has any suggestions, feel free to message me- I also will link my instagram account. Pardon the pun:
DM or message me if you have ideas for new articles!