Hey all, so I am certain by now you have all heard about the COVID- 19 pandemic and are for sure beyond bored or looking for something to do. Me? I have WAY too much homework to the point I want to do anything else. Right now, this is me doing something else. Also, here’s five things you could do to stay sane while at home:
- Create a new playlist. I get a lot of hate for not using Spotify, but even if you have Apple Music, take some time and look for some songs to add some moods to your day. Trust me, it’ll save you from being locked up with an annoying sibling.
- Spend time with your pet. I wish I had a dog, but for those of you who do have a furry friend I would recommend you go give them a hug. Netflix and chill is great, but when your dog looks up at you sadly because you’ve been home a week and have loved the TV, Doritos and your mattress more than him, well, it may be time to give some love.
- Start a business. I have some very motivated friends, who actually gave me this idea! We’re sitting around, and basically have all of this time on our hands, so why not do something productive?
- Take a bubble bath. This one I really might actually be for real on, as that is exactly what I am doing tonight. Relax and stay healthy and chill in the best way possible! (Bubbles are optional.)
- Face-time some friends. I had a face time reunion with some close friends I haven’t seen in a while. It honestly felt so good to just catch up and hear where they have been and how QT has been treating them. We’re all bored, so why not be bored together?
Overall, I’d say you now have five new things to do, or six, which would be to check out some more articles I wrote 🙂 Or go to sleep. Because that’s what I am going to do.
– Molly Catherine