I know my latest is more than a bit ‘late’, but somehow I am still psyched to share my thoughts on what is important to me this year. It has been a wild ride, and the COVID-19 pandemic doesn’t help Also, I will be adding a new section, Health, where you can read my article, “5 Things To Do While in Quarantine.” But for now, here’s my bucket list:
- Start the year off in Boston, while spending new years with friends
- Get my GPA up, and keep it up. (This one is a work in progress, and so far successful!)
- Go to a concert in House of Blues Boston
- Go to a Basketball game (Thanks Coronavirus.)
- Declare my minor, and major
- Take an elective I really like
- Take a risk with my relationships
- Keep up with basketball, even though I don’t play on a team anymore.
- And most importantly, work on doing the best I can with everything!
I have plenty more, but for now I hope you get see that sometimes what is important doesn’t have to be solely school related. I have so many friends that are constantly “I can’t, I have school,’ or “that’s too much, I’m can’t go do X.” There is absolutely nothing wrong with keeping up with homework, believe me, sometimes doing what you love in a way that isn’t scripted makes you more creative, and better because of those spontaneous choices. They make you human, and might just help you be more creative in the workplace. Don’t fear the occasional night out, because just maybe, you might have a little fun. Cheers!
Quick Note: I hope everyone is staying safe due to the COVID- 19 spreading and not too bored, but stay safe and remember to stay home and keep a distance to stay healthy. That’s all folks!